Ikusnet ENG is a multi-purpose HD/SD Mpeg4 AVC/H.264 bidirectional portable IP video and audio codec that can broadcast live from anywhere, at anytime, supporting ad-hoc bandwidth aggregation of up to 10 links (3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/Wi-Fi) with a statistical real-time load-balancing algorithm that assures best possible network utilization, reducing jitter and packet losses.
Ikusnet ENG is the only portable video codec in the market supporting bidirectional live video and audio/talkback streams all in one compact unit, with 2 switchable video inputs (2 cameras-SDI/Composite) and 2 monitor screens to monitor video inputs, feedback and locally encoded video.
Ikusnet ENG is able to compress and stream video and audio over satellite (ASI interface) as well as any standard IP network including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Wimax, BGAN & Ethernet. Prodys esperience gives Ikusnet the best quality/compression ratio and make Ikusnet the best video codec solution for both narrow and wide bandwidth data links.
Ikusnet ENG provides the most robust streaming technology by offering the widest range of tools to cope with network limitations and impairments: Automatic Bit Rate Adaption, FEC protection, Error Concealment, and Active Packet Recovery will both protect data against packet losses and reduce the impact of network limitations.
- Bidirectional live video + talkback audio streams.
- Mpeg4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD Live video broadcasting over IP and Satellite.
- Up to 8 x 3G/4G links in a portable external Wireless Communications Module that ensures enhanced signal reception. Two different models for indoor and outdoor.
- Support multiple 3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/Wi-Fi link aggregation of up to 10 links.
- Multiple transmission protocols: BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS and RTMP.
- Compression and streaming of up to 4 SDI embedded audio channels.
- FEC, Active Packet Recovery and Error Concealment to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Live Recording and fast FTP file upload via data link aggregation of up to 10 IP interfaces (3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/Wi-Fi).
- Built-in video file editor.
- NAT Traversal Remote control via web interface of Ikusnet ENG from Ikusnet ST.
- Unique design with two video monitors and extremely user friendly interface.
- Preview of prerecordered video files on monitor screen.
- Meant for Mobility: custom case and backpack, 12V feed or battery powered.
- Optional auxiliary battery allows external battery swapping without operation interruption.
- 2 x 16:9, 4.5″ foldable monitors with selectable inputs
- 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports to split data and control or for bandwidth aggregation.
- Optional DVB-ASI interface.
- Support multiple 3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/WIFI link aggregation of up to 10 links
- Auxiliary storage via SD Card or USB.
- Live recording and fast offline FTP file upload with 3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/WIFI link aggregation.
- BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS & RTMP transmission protocols for audio and video.
- FEC, Error Concealment and Active Packet Recovery to mitigate network impairments.
- Configurable transmission delay to adapt to different network types and performances.
- Real time Network Monitoring Tools and statistics.
- Intuitive and fast touchscreen dynamic menu.
- NAT Traversal Remote Control via Web interface of Ikusnet ENG from Ikusnet ST.
- Transparent auxiliary data transmission on serial port and GPIO functions.
- 2 switchable HD/SD-SDI or Composite Video inputs for program.
- MPEG4 AVC/H.264 SD and HD compression.
- External monitor SDI output.
- Broadcast BNC connectors.
- Selectable or automatic bitrate to optimize transmission quality network conditions.
- Selectable framerate and spatial resolution.
- Factory and custom encoding presets for fast operation.
- Built-in file editor.
- Internal audio mixer
- 2 x audio mic/line inputs from Program & Talkback
- Up to 4 embedded audio channels can be selected for Program encoding and streaming.
- Balanced broadcast XLR connectors.
- Dual headphone 6.35 jack connectors for feedback output.
- Flat surface rotary audio level controls for inputs and outputs.
- AAC and HE AAC encoding algorithms.
- AAC ELD low delay encoding in the talkback channel.
- VU-meters on screen.