Ikusnet ST Decoder is a rack mounting unit that receives audio and video coming from an Ikusnet encoder. It supports a separate bidirectional audio stream as a coordination/talkback channel to send and receive voice instructions to and from the field unit, at the same time it is able to receive the main video and audio program feed.
Ikusnet ST Decoder supports file recording on an optional internal hard disk or an external storage device (USB). Files can be moved between two Ikusnet codecs, ST or Portable, or can be uploaded to an FTP server. When sending files to Ikusnet ST Decoder, the portable unit implements bandwidth aggregation using all of the available IP links on the unit to make file transfer much faster and reliable.
Both Ikusnet ST and Portable units, have been designed to be as easy to use as possible and can be operated either from the front panel menu or built-in web interface. a portable Ikusnet can be controlled remotely from the Ikusnet ST Decoder web control to which is connected
- Mpeg4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD live video decoder with bidirectional talkback audio stream.
- Permits the aggregation of up to 10 incoming sub-streams (Prodys BRAVE protocol) and its restreaming to other MPEG-TS or RTMP compatible codecs.
- FEC, Error Concealment and Active Packet Recovery to recover lost packets.
- NAT Traversal Remote control via web interface of a portable Ikusnet from Ikusnet ST Decoder.
- File storage using internal HD or external USB memory.
- 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports to split data and control or for bandwidth aggregation.
- Optional DVB-ASI interface
- Auxiliary storage via internal Hard Disk or USB device
- Simultaneous recording during live reception
- BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS and RTMP protocols for audio and video reception and re-streaming over IP
- FEC, Error Concealment and Active Packet Recovery to mitigate network impairments.
- Configurable transmission delay to adapt to different network types and performances.
- Real time Network Monitoring Tools and statistics.
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors for peripherals.
- NAT Traversal Remote Control via Web interface of Ikusnet Portable from Ikusnet ST Decode.
- Transparent auxiliary data transmission on serial port and GPIO functions.
- 1 video output for Program.
- Broadcast BNC connector.
- SD and HD compatible.
- H.264 standard decoding.
- Selectable or automatic bitrate to optimize transmission quality network conditions.
- Genlock input.
- 2 audio channels: Program and Talkback.
- Balanced broadcast SubD connectors.
- AAC and HE AAC encoding algorithms.
- AAC ELD encoding in the talkback channel.