QLST is the ideal studio mate for the handheld Quantum Lite product. QLST is a half-size rackmount unit that complements the operation of the portable Quantum Lite, allowing the reconstruction and decoding of the transmitted audio signal.
Alternatively any member of the Quantum family might interoperate with Quantum Lite.
This unit can be controlled from its built-in web graphical interface, its front panel display menu, or from the ProdysControlPlus application.
- Low delay audio encoding with OPUS y APT-x (G722 and MPEG Layer II optional).
- XLR connectors in inputs and outputs. Analog or digital (options).
- Inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Audio/Video codec family (BRAVE protocol) with full error correction method and Bonding or Diversity
- SIP and SIP Diversity according to N/ACIP EBU Tech 3326 and 3368 (Optional).
- 2 x Ethernet interfaces.
- User friendly interface via web page. Optional Touch panel.
- LED status indication.
Dimensions & Weight
- 1/2 19” x 1RU (210 x 42 x 173mm, W x H x D).
- Weigth: 500 g..
- VDC input 90V to 264V.
- Connector plug Ø5.5 x Ø2.5 x 11mm.
Audio inputs /outputs
- 1x stereo input /output (L & R) with XLR connectors
- Analogue or digital optional
- 2x Ethernet ports (10/100BaseTx, RJ45 connectors) allowing splitting audio and control traffic.
- BRAVE protocol with bonding or diversity.
- SIP and SIP Diversity protocols according to N/ACIP EBU Tech 3326 and 3368 (optional).
- OPUS & APTX audio compression. (G722 and MPEG Layer II optional)..
- Embedded web browser control
- 2x USB for external memory (audio file management)
- Front power on/off.
- Optional removable touchpanel control.
- LED status indication for alarms and power-on.