Ikusnet2 BP (BackPack) is a new robust, small and easy to carry unidirectional portable HEVC/H.265 video encoder.
Bonding of up to 10 different IP interfaces (2xEthernet, 1xWi-Fi, 6x3G/4G internal modems or 8x3G/4G external modems) assures the best possible network utilization, reduces delay and secures the connection against packet losses.
Ikusnet2 BP has been designed to be easy to use and can be operated either from a touch panel screen or from its web interface. This touch panel allows the user to control and monitor the system and a full-screen preview of the input video signal.
Ikusnet2 BP can be entirely controlled and monitored remotely via ProdysControlPlus application. In addition to this, comprehensive definable presets allow the unit to be setup in advance, so that non-technical users can accomplish live broadcasts quickly and easily. Furthermore, a separate bidirectional IFB/Talkback audio channel allows the reporter to talk to the Studio.
- AVC(H.264)/HEVC(H.265) HD/SD Live video broadcasting over IP networks.
- 6 x 3G/4G links in an internal Wireless Communications Module or 8 x 3G/4G links using external Wireless Communications Modules. Different models for indoor and outdoor situations.
- Support multiple 3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/Wi-Fi link aggregation of up to 10 links.
- Multiple transmission protocols: BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS and RTMP.
- Compression and streaming of up to 4 SDI embedded audio channels.
- FEC, Active Packet Recovery and Error Concealment to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Live Recording and fast FTP file upload via data link aggregation of up to 10 IP interfaces (3G/4G/Dual-Ethernet/Wi-Fi).
- Bidirectional talkback audio stream.
- NAT Traversal Remote control via ProdysControlPlus.
- Unique design with control touchpanel and a extremely user-friendly interface.
- Meant for Mobility: backpack, 12V feed or battery powered.
- Bonding of up to 10 different IP links.
- Multiple Streaming protocols: BRAVE, MPEG-TS and RTMP.
- File operation.
- FEC and Active Packet Recovery to recover lost packets.
- Error concealment to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Automatic jitter buffer adaptation.
- Auxiliary storage via USB devices.
- Factory and custom encoding presets for easy operation.
- Real time Network Monitoring Tools and statistics.
- Touch panel screen for ease of use.
- Integrated Web Browser.
- H.264/H.265 SD & HD video compression.
- 1 x HD-SDI/SD-SDI Video Input.
- File recording and fast FTP upload via bandwidth aggregation.
- Bidirectional IFB/Talkback dual audio channel.
- Up to 4xSDI embedded audio channels.
- 1 Mic/Line auxiliary 3.5 mm jack audio input to mix with video or talkback.
- 1 x headphone 3.5mm jack connector for audio monitoring with graphical matrix mixing control