Ikusnet3 HR is a compact, bidirectional, reliable equipment for Internet communications, with independent Talkback audio channel and at an unbeatable price.
It supports H264 and H265 encodings and different streaming protocols (SRT, RTMP, MPEG TS), including Prodys’ BRAVE protocol which allows for higher bandwidth and reliability of communications by aggregating multiple IP links.
This equipment has been designed to adapt to multiple usage scenarios where it is necessary to send high quality, low delay video over the Internet, with values of less than 1 second.
Ikusnet3 HR can connect an external 5G/LTE communications module with up to 8 modems, which together with its reduced dimensions (half a rack unit), and the possibility of establishing bidirectional connections, makes it the ideal equipment for installation in mobile units or in installations where available space is limited.
Ikusnet3 HR is remotely manageable via HTML5 web or the ProdysControlPlus application, which allows the simultaneous management of many devices, regardless of their location.
Ikusnet3 HR is fully compatible with the Quantum2 family of portable audio equipment.
- Bidirectional live video + talkback audio streams using BRAVE protocol.
- AVC(H.264)/HEVC(H.265) HD/SD Live video broadcasting over IP networks.
- Support multiple 3G/4G/5G/Dual-Ethernet link aggregation of up to 10 links.
- Multiple transmission protocols: BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), SRT, MPEG-TS and RTMP.
- Permits the assembling of up to 10 incoming sub-streams and its restreaming to other SRT, MPEG-TS and/or RTMP compatible codecs.
- Compression and streaming of up to 4 SDI embedded audio channels.
- FEC, Active Packet Recovery and Error Concealment to reduce the impact of packet losses..
- NAT Traversal Remote control via ProdysControlPlus.
- 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports to split data and control or for bandwidth aggregation.
- BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), SRT, MPEG-TS and RTMP protocols for video reception and re-streaming over IP.
- FEC, Error Concealment and Active Packet Recovery to mitigate network impairments.
- Configurable transmission delay to adapt to different network types and performances.
- Real time Network Monitoring Tools and statistics.
- NAT Traversal Remote Control via ProdysControlPlus.
- 1 SDI and 1 HDMI video input
- 1 SDI output
- Broadcast BNC connectors.
- H.265/H.264 standard encoding with selectable bitrates starting at low bit rates.
- Selectable or automatic bitrate to optimize transmission quality network conditions.
- SD and HD compatible: PAL, NTSC, 720p, 1080p and 1080i.
- 4 embedded mono audio channel
- Talkback option: 1 analog stereo and 1 digital stereo channel, with SubD connectors compatible with all Prodys equipment.
- AAC LC, AAC ELD and HE AAC encoding algorithms.